Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Good bye Ileane

My cousin Ileane has Pancreatic cancer and now she has liver poisoning. I received a phone call the other day telling me that she might have two days to two weeks to live. I called and spoke to her only for a few moments. I told her that I love her  and she said I love you, too. Her mother lost her son about 3 years ago, and her husband 5 years ago, so I expect that she will not be living much longer. She has not been doing well.
I read a very good book "Tuesday's with Morrey" by Mitch Albom which dealt with dying. The lessons I learned from reading the book help me as I now have to deal with the mortality of those I love.
I am thankful that I have the opportunity to tell Ileane Good bye.
Good bye Ileane, I love you. :(  
See you in heaven.  :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home