Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, July 07, 2005

What bugs you

Yesterday afternoon I made a pot of coffee and sat out on the deck to enjoy it. I was about half way through my second cup when a bug landed on me. Now I have been around for a long time, but I can honestly say that I have not seen every bug in Michigan. Because it landed on my finger I brought it closer for a better look. The bug looked like a small beetle with either a tail or a stinger. Having filled my curiosity I let the bug go. But it landed on me again. I went to pick it up again just as it decided to fly away. As it did it flew right into my coffee. Yuck, my good cup of coffee was ruined. At least I wasn't going to drink it after a bug lands in my coffee doing the back stroke. I did the right thing and tossed out the coffee and the bug. Then I got up to get a new cup and fresh coffee. What has been bugging you? Or what bugs you?

--- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0527-1, 07/07/2005 Tested on: 7/7/2005 6:35:59 AM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2004 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home