Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, November 03, 2006

I feel used

The internet is a wonderful place to share thoughts and just plain surf the web. Yesterday, someone hacked and used our IP Address to say terrible things to some friends I love very much. I take no offense with anyone who thought this was coming from me or my family. My offense is toward the person who did this, and to that person all I have to say is I forgive you. I personally feel like my home was broken into our home and violated my family. This just goes to show you that you cannot be too safe on the internet. I have gone to great length to keep any private information like addresses and personal information off websites and blogs. It appears that I didn't go far enough. I will look into other ways that I can keep personal information safe from predators. This will not keep for having fun and posting on the blog. I did run a system diagnostic to ensure that I do not have any spyware, malware, or virus on my computer. I found none. If anyone has been hurt or offended by what was said please accept my apology. I feel bad when this sort of stuff happens. As my brother in Christ always says B4T. Let's move onward and upward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home