Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, October 27, 2006

Another Encounter

I had an interesting encounter with a Pakistani Muslim. God has granted me the opportunity to share, with this Muslim, the Good News. We talked about 1-1/2 hours bouncing between Christianity and Islam. He was very kind and listened to me but he has a worldly perspective about Jesus, believing that he was only a man and not the Son of God. He said this was mans interpretation and not what is written in the Bible. I asked if he read the Bible and was surprised that he said about 10 times. That's more that most Christians, not that that we have to read through the Bible that often. I asked him to keep seeking God and reading the Bible. I was even more surprised when he wanted to exchange email addresses. I thank God that He placed this man in my life and also for the opportunity to share the Good News. God is working in this man's heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home