Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, November 17, 2006

From Pain to Healing

Yesterday, I went to my chiropractor. While he was making an adjustment I mentioned I was having pain in my shoulder. He asked the physical therapist to check out my shoulder. He pressed and rotated my shoulder, he squeezed and prodded, he knew what he was doing. All I could do was trust him. As he did what he had to do, I was in a lot of pain. He found some nodules and he continued to press, squeeze and rotate my shoulder. This happened every time he found another nodule and I would crimp in pain again. Sometimes there has to be pain before there can be healing. Today my shoulder feels like it has been run over. Healing does not happen overnight, it takes time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home