Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Can't get used to the quiet

It's been nice having some peace and quiet but sometimes silence is loud. As many of you know we took our children to our in-laws for the summer. As we were at the border the customs agent asked us where we were going? Jackie piped up we are going to Toronto! To which the agent asked and what will you be doing in Toronto? Dropping off our children. I watched as the agents eyes grew bigger and Jackie had to explain...at her family's home. Relieved the agent asked is this some kind of vacation for the kids? Again Jackie said yes and then added for me too!!! The customs agent had a few laughs and then sent us on our way. Anyways the quiet has been nice, but I miss our children. I guess I am not quite ready to be empty nesters.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home