Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

War in Lebanon hits home.

While I was working somewhere in Southgate. I was introduced by the owner to his family. They were Lebanese. I listened as they told me their concerns about their family and friends still in Lebanon. The mother had tears streaming down her checks. I did what I could to console them but I knew it wouldn't be enough. War leaves plenty of victims not involved in the dispute. Silently, I said a prayer for this family. I thought, could I have done more? Seeing the fright on their faces, a father, mother, son and daughter, still haunts me. These people will not sleep tonight, nor perhaps tomorrow night. Perhaps their tears will put them to sleep. I will continue to pray for them. Join me if God places them on your hearts like He has mine.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home