Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Turning stress into joy.

In the morning I am busy as soon as my feet hit the floor. Well this morning, Dean was spending to long in the shower and I needed to shave before I left for work. After Dean got out of the bathroom I lectured him about being more time conscience and allowing others to have a chance to get ready. I mentioned that I needed to shave and he told me that he also needed to shave (shave what I thought) laughing as he did. At 14 he does not need to shave, but I couldn't resist being humorous. I said all you need to do is pour milk on your face and let the cat lick it off. We all had a great laugh. The mornings are very stressful, but this morning stress turned to joy. Have you had stress lately, turn it to joy.

\o/ Praises

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home