Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sneak a peek

I'm a courious kind of guy, and I was always told not to sneak a peek at the Christmas gifts. Well, one time when I was a kid, around 8-10, I was temporarily overcome with courisity that I yeilded to temptation and snuck a peek at the gifts. I didn't know who would be getting which presents. I must admit knowing the gifts beforehand ruined the fun on Christmas morn even though I got what I wanted. Were you ever courious enough to sneak a peek? DId it ruin your Christmas?

3 Comments:

  • LoL yeh.....scratching the wrapping paper just a little to see a peice of what it might be. :-)
    I have new art on my art site. Just click on my name. Yeah I found a way to get my art back online! :-)

    By Blogger Whitney G, at December 22, 2005 2:46 PM  

  • I didnt't wait for the presents to be wrapped. LOL

    By Blogger Kodiak, at December 22, 2005 4:37 PM  

  • I was told I wouldn't get it if I looked at it. That was enough to keep me far away...

    I don't like to think about what I might be getting, either, because often I can guess, and that ruins the surprise.

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at December 22, 2005 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home