Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, December 09, 2005

Can't have Christmas without Christ

Yes its time for the Christmas Spirit to overwhelm all of us. Actually I wanted to comment about the Christmas greetings or should I say holiday greeting. With all the stress we have to endure, all the shopping mailing out of cards, baking cookies and re-wrapping that fruit cake we received last year, now Christians are asked to not shop at certain stores that either won't say Merry Christmas but are told by management to say Happy Holidays. It's too easy to get the Bah Humbugs or to give someone the Bah Humbugs. I believe that when some greets me with Season Greetings or Happy Holidays I give them a Great Big Merry Christmas. There is an attempt to be politely correct and not offend anyone they are offending Christians...but I guess that's okay. Again I like to let the Stores know that they can still have a Merry Christmas. This leads me to another issue was Jesus really born on December 25? Would Jesus really care? If it was important, the birth date would be in the Bible.
 
Have a politically correct holiday.
 
 
 
Sorry I can't leave it there
 
Merry Christmas Blogger's

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home