Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Blessings From God

Next week marks the three month anniversary of my lay off from work. I have had a few up and down moments. Through it all I am learning to trust God to take care of my needs. He has opend my eyes to see what what he is doing. This week is a great example of how he takes care of His children. Back in May when I was laid off I requested some vacation days I had rolled over from last year. I called my company and enquired about the pay and after a couple of emails I was told that the company would pay for those carry over vacation days. That was a blessing but that is not, as Paul Harvey would say "the rest of the story." I was instructed that the check would be sent and dated for July 29 which was fine. I was just expecting my vacation pay, and I got all of that plus two hours of overtime and because of the time the check was printed I also received a bonus as well. God is good all the time.
Lord I am your servent, You have my attention, where can I serve You.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home