Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, June 20, 2005

Renew

I recently made an edit to my weblog, but some how the changes were not showing up. I checked every setting I could, still no changes. After pulling out my hair (what little I have) :-) I decided to refresh my browser. You guessed it, the changes were now showing up. It's just like life, we ask God to make changes in us, but we don't see any difference. So we keep on asking God to change us. The fact of the mater is He already has changed us. We need to give up control of our lives to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to get rid of any crud in our lives. This weekend is a great opportunity to do just that. All year long we take on the crud of the world and we need a little/alot of refreshing. I am looking forward to this weekend.

Kudos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home