Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Parable of the Lost Coin

Luke 15 (New International Version)

 8"Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Does she not light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? 9And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.' 10In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

I couldn't tell you how long I have been searching for my 1896 Silver dollar, but it has been years. I searched frantically.  'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.' It took having to pack up my things and doing some house repairs but I finally found it at the bottom of my dresser, beneath the lower dresser drawer. I actually thought I had lost it while I was in Canada.

Well the first part of this passage came true, it will be better if verse 10 comes true also. In about 2 weeks I will have the opportunity to witness with three co-workers. The three guys have asked me to help them get drive time in towards obtaining their CDL class A. They need a license driver so they can get road time in before they have their road exam. I believe this opportunity is from God because one of the guys father owns a trucking company and couldn't make the time or a truck available for them. Pray Pray Pray

Praises \o/

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home