Kodiak's Blog

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Finding God Everywhere

Just over twenty-one years ago I went to pick up my new bride from work. We picked up our usual dinner out, three hamburgers from The Hamburger Stand for $1.00. We took the burgers home to eat. After a very brief while home my eyes started to burn ad I detected an odor I had never encountered before. It seemed to be coming from the heat ducts. Sure enough I discovered a cracked heat exchanger in the furnace. On December 31, after an enjoyable evening with friends, I noticed our house was getting colder. I had been hearing a noise and thought I would check out the furnace. There was no noise coming from the furnace but I did notice some corrosion on the blower motor (not normal). The piping had cracked as it entered the flue. Since the co2 detector was not sounding an alert, I performed a temporary repair and called a HVAC friend, he will be replacing the furnace tomorrow. On Monday, my sister purchased a new computer and needed my assistance. I went to her place and after I help to get her on the Internet I perchance looked at her furnace. Today I went to a client and just as I entered the office, I saw posting "Coleman safety notice", not a recall. My sister has a manufactured home, and Coleman furnaces w manufactured between 1995 and 2000 and used only in manufactured housing have a safety issue. I praise God for his faithfulness and his hedge of protection. \o/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home